how to prevent fake email to enter my domain?

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Jan 26 11:04:06 CET 2007

You should use a helo check, if you use sendmail use the block_bad_helo
hack for 8.13.x,   8.14.x will have this as a feature, along with require
rdns.

for spf, use milters and comment it out in SA ( no point in dbl lookups)

--
Cheers
Res

"So, you think you can tell Heaven from Hell?" - Roger Waters