sa-update, the untold story...

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Jan 26 00:00:53 CET 2007

Glenn Steen wrote:

> Pretty much covers it, yes, at least AFAICS... Go type it into the
> wiki, before you forget;-)

OK, thanks for the sanity check.  Sorry about the funky formatting.
Outlook will auto line wrap, but I wanted indented paragraphs so was
hitting return a third the way across - guess I should have made it a
quarter the way!

I'll have to create an identity to edit the wiki.  Where would be the
best place to put it?

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500