Spamassassin report in body

Rodney Richison Rodney at rcrcomputing.com
Thu Jan 25 18:18:21 CET 2007

> X-MailScanner-Information Spam detection information
> mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info

I replied to an existing message on this list to give the above example.
I've done something that causes the report to be shown in the body of
messages to me. I've looked at the Mailscanner.conf file and don't see
it. I searched the file for the word "body" and don't see it. I'd keep
messing with it, but two reasons not to..  Time today, and this thing is
now live...    :(

Anyone know what I've done?