Mqueue.in huge

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Thu Jan 25 17:48:40 CET 2007

Sorry, if I answer just today but I way busy.

I've checked In /etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf but I found just this
lines nothing else
=============================
# MailScanner
# MailScanner users, please
=============================
It's correct ? But If I add the lines you suggested the spam controls will
stoped at all ?

Sorry again for my worst english and thanks for any kind of help you will
give me..

bye

Dr. Marcello Anderlini
m.anderlini at database.it
Database Informatica S.r.l.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Tel.  +39059775070
Fax. +39059779545
http://www.database.it

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica