SOT: AntiVirus Software

Thiago Martins tmartins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:09:12 CET 2007

I will try to improve the wiki on FreeBSD since I use it. My setup is
a FBSD 6.1 and I run clamav and bitdefender. I don´t see it as a
resource hog since my traffic is very low and most of the files are
blocked before virus scanning. But I will look more on this topic.

Since there are lots of options, I can reconsider my scan engines if
BitDefender is that bad boy. :)

This page of the wiki is not bad.

As always, thanks for your attention Glenn.