Antidrug.cf - error file posted to comcast.

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Wed Jan 24 17:46:43 CET 2007

I have posted the promised error-generating file for antidrug.cf to the
comcast webspace. Anyone RDJ'ing antidrug from comcast (instead of
verizon) will start getting lint errors so they will hopefully pay
attention to the new site notice in the rulefile.

For those that have missed my numerous previous announcements:  Antidrug
has MOVED!

Antidrug now lives at:
http://mysite.verizon.net/mkettler_sa/antidrug.cf

Also, make note of the fact that this file is for users of SA 2.64 and
below.If you are running SA 3.0.0 or higher, you already have antidrug and
this file will merely downgrade any improvements made by the SA devs.

Some past posts for reference:

9/2/06 - warning of pending change

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-users/200609.mbox/%3C44F919B8.4000600@comcast.net%3E

10/2/06 - new home announced

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-users/200610.mbox/%3C45205682.3050800@comcast.net%3E

12/8/06 - antidrug removed from current RDJ releases:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-users/200612.mbox/%3celcuav$gr3$1@sea.gmane.org%3e