[OOT] MailScanner & MTA Usage in the World

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Wed Jan 24 09:06:18 CET 2007

On 24 Jan 2007, at 07:01, Fajar wrote:

> Like Julian said, it's already 1 million download. I just
> wandering, in percentage.... How many that use Exim+MailScanner,
> Postfix+MailScanner, and Sendmail+MailScanner combination in the
> server? Maybe someone know?

Other than putting my Postfix vote in, I suspect you are down to pure
guesswork on this one. If pushed I would say something like 50%
Sendmail, 30% Exim and 19% Postfix and 1% Others but I could be a
mile off.

Drew
--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ