1 million downloads !!!

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Tue Jan 23 21:44:22 CET 2007

On 23 Jan 2007, at 19:46, Julian Field wrote:

>> I show it uses MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE, which I believe is http://$
>> {mirror}.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/
>>
>> So FBSD port builds would be in the count, correct?

Not according to my Makefile version?

> The only things in the count are the .tar.gz files downloaded from
> www.mailscaner.info.

In that case FreeBSD does count as in the Makefile is
'MASTER_SITES=   http://www.mailscanner.info/files/4/tar/' and the
file it is fetching is MailScanner-install-{version}.tar.gz

Any way, well done!! They always say your first million is the
hardest :-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ