Greetpause seems very ineffective (Was: RE: Increased Volumes Of Spam)

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Tue Jan 23 14:47:34 CET 2007

Res wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Res wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, DAve wrote:
>>
>>> Real contracts are handled via Fed-Ex overnight
>>
>> sorry they dont exist in this country :)
>>

> Also, its common for a corporations to obtain clarifications, wow things
> will get sorted out fast waiting on overnight mail :) .. not.

That is exactly why there is no one all encompassing solution to the
problem of spam. I chuckle when I read postings that claim there are.
Client business models differ, client expectations differ, client mail
trends differ as well. Differences are cultural, geographical, and other
things I haven't thought of.

MailScanner is an excellent solution because it provides tools that suit
our network and clients without forcing your network and clients to our
model. Choices are cool, Julian gives us choices.

DAve

Veterans?