Help: waiting for children to die: Process did not exit cleanly

Kimpton, C (Chris) Chris.Kimpton at rabobank.com
Tue Jan 23 13:22:33 CET 2007

Hi,

> And it isn't moving things out of the incoming queue into the outgoing
queue qt all?

I don't think so - but my knowledge of sendmail is not that deep - mailq
and mailq -Ac both say the queues are empty and they seem to be
reporting on the same queues that my sendmail processes say they are
using.

> What BLs do you have specified in "Spam List" (and possibly "Spam
Domain List") in MailScanner.conf?

These:

Spam List = ORDB-RBL SBL+XBL # MAPS-RBL+ costs money (except .ac.uk)

Spam Domain List =

Tried commenting out the Spam List entry - but that does not seem to
help.

Thanks,
Chris

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally privileged, subject to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the viruses in this email or attachments. We exclude any liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If this email contains an offer, that should be considered as an invitation to treat.