[OT] McAfee Update to DAT 4945 not working

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:12:46 CET 2007

On 22/01/07, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> Randal, Phil spake the following on 1/22/2007 1:43 PM:
> > Folks, the update.ini in
> > http://download.nai.com/products/datfiles/4.x/nai still says the DAT
> > version is 4944, and not the expected 4945.
> >

> > I'd recommend manually downloading today's DAT file.
> >

> > Cheers,
> >

> > Phil
> >
> Looks to be resolved now.

Well, I'm not sure the mirrors are OK yet. I've got one machine set to
get it's updates from the speedownload site and the rest to the
default download site... The default ones hadn't gotten it just a
moment or two ago, while the speedownload one had. So ... At least
checking still seems to be the prudent thing to do (shame on me for
being a tad lax here... Prioritising things like sleep, food and
work:-).

--
-- Glenn