Greetpause seems very ineffective (Was: RE: Increased Volumes Of Spam)

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Mon Jan 22 22:34:07 CET 2007

On Monday January 22, 2007 at 04:16:07 (PM) Randal, Phil wrote:

> Yes, it is!!!
>
> In fact, I so detest the "bottom post only" Nazis that you're having the
> opposite effect to that which you intend.

[snip]

I rarely reply to top posters. In this particular case, I had assumed
that you lacked the knowledge of how to implement placing the cursor at
the bottom of a reply automatically while using MS Outlook. Instead, I
find that you are simply  adamantine in your refusal to embrace bottom
or inline posting.

Therefore, I have placed you on my BL to suppress having to hear any
further rants and or Nazis insults.

By the way, you are familiar with Godwins's law, I presume. You have
provided an excellent example of it.

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

--
Gerard