OT: RE: Greetpause seems very ineffective (Was: RE: Increased Vol umes Of Spam)

Ken Goods KGoods at AIAInsurance.com
Mon Jan 22 22:02:13 CET 2007

mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info wrote:
> Randal, Phil wrote:
>> Oops, substitute "greylisting" for "GreetPause".
>>
>> Fingers out of sync with my brain again :-(
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Phil
>>
> I don't know how you are replying but with Thunderbird (a threaded
> email/news reader) your replies all wound up in their own thread. Plus
> you top posted making it even more difficult to follow.

Phil,
I too use outlook and find an excellent little piece of freeware by
Dominik Jain called Outlook-Quotefix works really well. Give it a
look-see if you're interested. I find it fixes nearly everything.

2 pennies.... :)

Kind regards,
Ken

Ken Goods