Mqueue.in huge

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Mon Jan 22 18:05:37 CET 2007

Hello to all, I've tried to have a look to wiky but I did not found any good
answer for me.

I'm using mailscanner 4.50.15 with spamassassin 3.1.7.1.el4.rf

Some time the messagges in mqueue.in rise without any good reason until
2000, I check dns and it seems work well, some time I get this
error:SpamAssassin timed out and was killed, failure 0 of 10. this could be
related with my problem ? I'm using CBL spam list.

Thanks for any help and sorry for my worst english.

Dr. Marcello Anderlini
m.anderlini at database.it
Database Informatica S.r.l.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Tel.  +39059775070
Fax. +39059779545
http://www.database.it

Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica