Not tagging messages?

Jay Chandler chandler at chapman.edu
Fri Jan 19 20:11:25 CET 2007

Drew Marshall wrote:
> On Fri, January 19, 2007 18:04, Jay Chandler wrote:
>
>> Late-breaking followup:
>>
>> Apparently it's not just one server, it's both of our primary MX boxes--
>> so something changed.
>>

> Sorry for the obvious but somethimes...
>
> You have got "Spam Modify Subject" set haven't you and the same for "High
> Spam Modify Subject" in MailScanner.conf?
>
> Drew

# If the message is spam, do you want to modify the subject line?
# This makes filtering in Outlook very easy.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Spam Modify Subject = yes

# This is just like the "Spam Modify Subject" option above, except that
# it applies when the score from SpamAssassin is higher than the
# "High SpamAssassin Score" value.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
High Scoring Spam Modify Subject = yes

All I've done is run portupgrade, which brought my current version of
Mailscanner to 4.57.6.

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: That would be because the software doesn't work.