Spam slipping through

Drew Burchett DrewB at united-systems.com
Fri Jan 19 17:05:55 CET 2007

>Run lint as the the MailScanner "Run As User" (postfix in your case):
>su - postfix -s /bin/bash -c 'spamassassin -D -x --lint'

>And compare it with the --lint you run regularly as.. some missing
stuff
>if any might become obvious.

Wow, I feel like an idiot now.  I should have thought about spamassassin
running as a different user than how I was logged on to the box.  There
were a couple of errors when I ran lint as postfix.  I got those fixed
and it seems to be scoring quite a bit differently now.

Thank you all for your help.

- dhawal

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner and is believed to be clean.