Problems with sendmail

Daniel Straka Dstraka at caspercollege.edu
Fri Jan 19 16:59:39 CET 2007

Have you?

Edit /etc/sysconfig/mail
to allow remote mail communication
SMTPD_LISTEN_REMOTE="no"
SMTPD_LISTEN_REMOTE="yes"
reboot

Dan Straka
Systems Coordinator
Casper College
307.268.2399

>>> Lance Haig <lnhaig at gmail.com> 1/19/2007 8:48 AM >>>
Hi Guys,

I had to do a DR build of an ms server.

The new server is built with the following

Latest packages from MS site and addons

built on SUSE 10.1

When I run mailscanner  --lint I get no errors

The problem I have is that I cannot connect to the server on port 25.

I have checked firewalls and I can ssh onto it from outside the
network.

I am sure I have missed something.

I have created the access files for the relay domains

Can anyone give me a heads up/

Thanks

Lance