Spam slipping through

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Fri Jan 19 15:52:18 CET 2007

Drew

Besides make sure the configs etc are the same, we ran into a problem on
a RH machine yesterday where the perl modules etc weren't readable by
the postfix user..

All your 'configs' should be in the /etc/mail/spamassassin (or
whereevery the init.pre/local.cf etc are) which keeps things nice and
simple.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Does
> anyone have any suggestions for what may be wrong, or at least how to
> troubleshoot this problem?
>

> Drew Burchett
>
> United Systems & Software
>
> Ph:    (270)527-3293
>
> Fax:  (270)527-3132
>

> --
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is
> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential
> and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or
please
> contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original
> message.

> dangerous content by MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/> , and
is