New Problems With Failed Plugins?

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Thu Jan 18 21:40:28 CET 2007

I just upgraded to MS 4.58.4, Clamav .88.7 and SA 3.1.7 running on a RHES 4 box.
After getting everything backup and running the upgrade_mailscanner script,
I checked out things in Mailwatch and ran the SA lint test. I noticed these lines
below? I am sure these plugins were all working before? Did I miss, (or bust)
something?

Thanks

[29826] dbg: dcc: local tests only, disabling DCC

[29826] dbg: pyzor: local tests only, disabling Pyzor

[29826] dbg: reporter: local tests only, disabling SpamCop

[29826] dbg: razor2: local tests only, skipping Razor

__________________________
Johnny Stork
Open Enterprise Solutions

"Empowering Business With Open Source Software"

http://www.openenterprise.ca (Technology & Business)

Other Sites:

http://www.dreamscapemedia.ca (Photography and Media)
http://www.mountainlinux.ca (Linux Users Group)