mailwatch problem

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 12:33:40 CET 2007

On 18/01/07, Sylvain Phaneuf <Sylvain.Phaneuf at imsu.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> > You don't have short tags enabled in your php.ini
> >

> The install documentation clearly says:
>
> PHP should have the following set in php.ini (possibly others too....)
>      short_open_tag = On
>
> (
> http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net/doku.php?id=mailwatch:documentation:install
> )
>
> Is that not advisable anymore?
Nothings changed there. Vasiliy likely just need check his php setup over:).

> As for posting MailWatch questions here, I must admit I had to do it as
> well. The MailWatch forum is a bit unresponsive...  MailScanner guys are
> the best...
Well... This is a bit funny, since it is mainly the same people... And
from time to time the MW list is very active (even more so than this
list). Sure, the traffic over there is (a lot) more ... "bursty" in
nature...:)

--
-- Glenn