mailwatch problem

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Jan 18 01:07:39 CET 2007

Vasiliy Boulytchev spake the following on 1/17/2007 2:12 PM:
> Update:
>
> The index.php, which is a links to status.php, didnt have <?php, just
> had <?....  after adding the php :).... i am getting this...  whats
> wrong with the code?
>
> *Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected $end in
> */home/www/mailwatch/mailscanner/functions.php* on line *2498
>
> *
>
> Vasiliy Boulytchev
> vasiliy at linuxspecial.com
>

> Vasiliy Boulytchev wrote:
>>
>> Gents,
>>    Just setup my MS boxies to use Mailwatch...
>>    I can see the tables being updated on the MySQL server...
>>    However, when I visit the final http://blabla/mailscanner/ for the
>> expected mailwatch graphs, I get
>>

>> %H:%i:%s') AS datetime, from_address, to_address, subject, size as
>> size, isspam, ishighspam, spamwhitelisted, spamblacklisted,
>> virusinfected, nameinfected, otherinfected, sascore, report, ismcp,
>> issamcp, ishighmcp, mcpsascore, '' AS status FROM maillog WHERE
>> ".$GLOBALS['global_filter']." ORDER BY date DESC, time DESC LIMIT
>> ".MAX_RESULTS; db_colorised_table($sql,"Last ".MAX_RESULTS." Messages
>> (Refreshing every $refresh seconds)"); html_end(); ?>
>>
>>    nothing in the apache logs :(
>>
>>    Any suggestions?
>>
>> THANKS

Please don't cross post every help request you have. Post mailwatch questions
on mailwatch list and mailscanner questions here. They are two separate
packages from two separate authors. The fact that they work together is
irrelevant.
Otherwise some of the busier people might start to ignore you. >:-]

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and