mailwatch problem

Vasiliy Boulytchev vasiliy at linuxspecial.com
Wed Jan 17 22:28:14 CET 2007

Gents,
    Just setup my MS boxies to use Mailwatch...
    I can see the tables being updated on the MySQL server...
    However, when I visit the final http://blabla/mailscanner/ for the
expected mailwatch graphs, I get

%H:%i:%s') AS datetime, from_address, to_address, subject, size as size,
isspam, ishighspam, spamwhitelisted, spamblacklisted, virusinfected,
nameinfected, otherinfected, sascore, report, ismcp, issamcp, ishighmcp,
mcpsascore, '' AS status FROM maillog WHERE
".$GLOBALS['global_filter']." ORDER BY date DESC, time DESC LIMIT
".MAX_RESULTS; db_colorised_table($sql,"Last ".MAX_RESULTS." Messages
(Refreshing every $refresh seconds)"); html_end(); ?>

    nothing in the apache logs :(

    Any suggestions?

THANKS

--