Increased Volumes Of Spam

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:32:05 CET 2007

On 16/01/07, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16/01/07, Jeramy Eling <Jeramy.Eling at britax-pmg.com> wrote:
> > I'm in the process of installing the Pyzor software, however whenever I
> > run the Lint test in SA it tells me 'local tests only, disabling Pyzor',
> > could anyone offer any guideance as to how to ensure the software is
> > working correctly. I've followed the steps on the Wiki for MailScanner
> > etc.
> >
> > Many Thanks
> >
> SA 3.1.7 doesn't do network tests in the --lint any more. Test it with
> spamassassin -t -D < /path/to/test/message
> instead.

Another thing, if you do a "pyzor discover" you will get the official
server... that one seems to be less than working these day (always
gives me a timeout error). manually edit your servers file and put
82.94.255.100:24441
there instead. Works rather better that way.
Test it with a "pyzor ping".

Cheers
--
-- Glenn