Increased Volumes Of Spam

Jeramy Eling Jeramy.Eling at britax-pmg.com
Tue Jan 16 11:05:45 CET 2007

I'm in the process of installing the Pyzor software, however whenever I
run the Lint test in SA it tells me 'local tests only, disabling Pyzor',
could anyone offer any guideance as to how to ensure the software is
working correctly. I've followed the steps on the Wiki for MailScanner
etc.

Many Thanks