How to discard emails with info in X-Mailer and X-FID

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Mon Jan 15 22:28:22 CET 2007

Yes,

Just create header rules in spamassassin to score them.

Today we've processed 2569 emails with X-FID: headers, all but 6 of
which were tagged as spam without any new rules required.

The new spams are intriguing - they have three images, the first a .jpg
of a pen knib, the second a stock pump/dump scam gif, and the third a
"free emoticons for your email" gif.  The equivalent of attempted Bayes
Poisoning for OCR scanners?

I am sorely tempted to add "free emoticons" to my FuzzyOCR wordlist.

Cheers,

Phil