ClamAV and 'Oversized Zip' problem

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at lshtm.ac.uk
Fri Jan 12 18:03:19 CET 2007

Hello again all...
--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Peter Bates, Systems Support Officer, IT Services.
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Telephone:0207-958 8353 / Fax: 0207- 636 9838

>>> On 12/01/07 at 16:02, Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond at prolocation.net> wrote:
> When did you upgrade clam? Same time ??
>
> Do a forced install of the clamav libs... the perl ones. Should fix it.

Thanks to all the people who replied on this one, problem now fixed.

I guess I should add the rebuild of the Perl modules (by whichever method)
to my Clamav upgrading routine to avoid getting caught by this next time!

Thanks again.