will the MailScanner.conf called for each new mail?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:10:32 CET 2007

On 11/01/07, Martin.Hepworth <martinh at solidstatelogic.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately no..
>
> If want to do this you'll have to split the email to per recipient.
> There's instructions on the wiki how to do this for sendmail, exim and
> postfix.

Um, if he wants rules depending on sender _and_ recipient, then I'll
agree with that Martin:-)... If only by sender, why ..... there can
only be one MAIL FROM:<....> ...;-).

Hens/Elmar (this can become a but confusing:-), if you do a
CustomFunction it'll be provided with a few things... a message object
prominent amongst them, so this should fit what you need. Check out
the MyExample.pm in the CustomFunction directory... it is rather well
documented.

If it is only rules by sender alone, I fail to see why a normal
ruleset shouldn't be enough (on envelope sender and sending IP
address, of course).

--
-- Glenn