spam.whitelist.rules whitelist to:

Kosta Lekas KLekas at foxriver.com
Wed Jan 10 21:27:01 CET 2007

I have some users that do not want to be subject to any sort of spam
filtering what so ever. They would rather put up with the spam then risk
false positives. I am not one to argue with them so I add a "whitelist
to" rule for them in spam.whitelist.rules file. The problem is when spam
comes in addressed to multiple recipients including the "whitelist to"
address, the spam mail gets whitelisted and delivered to all recipients
resulting in complaints form the people who want spam filtering turned
on. Is there any way around this besides removing the "whitelist to"
entry?

I am running MailScanner version 4.45.4

Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 4

SpamAssassin version 3.1.1