Reject bounce email

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Tue Jan 9 23:50:58 CET 2007

On Tuesday January 09, 2007 at 07:55:50 (AM) Glenn Steen wrote:

> On 09/01/07, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com> wrote:
> (snip)
> > (I certainly wouldn't want to
> > see the complete postconf -n, nor more than a small _relevant_ snippet
> > of the logs:-) when I read Gerard's mail...
> Before Greard bashes me over the head with it, I do know that
> "postconf -n" is usually rather brief, since it is the cousin of
> "MailScanner --changed" ...:-)

Fear not. I have given up bashing heads as my New Years resolution.

BTW, since I use Postfix, I simply thought that if the OP would (could)
supply further info I might be able to assist them. I certainly did not
mean to offend anyone. I only requested the 'postconf -n' output to see
if there were any obvious errors. The log extract would obviously be
limited to a small snippet of whatever his reported problem was suppose
to be.

I don't know about others; however, my crystal ball is out of service at
the present time. Without detailed info all I would be is guess. A feat
that serves little if any purpose, IMHO.

Ciao!

--
Gerard