Avast and MailScanner

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 20:24:59 CET 2007

On 08/01/07, rob <rob at robhq.com> wrote:
> Any plans to add Avast anti-virus support in with MailScanner?  Looks like it is free
> for home use, and not all that expensive for corp use compared to some other solutions.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Rob
I've been meaning to type up a wrapper for some time now, but so far
it is one of the least prioritised projects I have. Time being at the
premium, means it never gets done:-).

If you'd like to make a stab yourself, it's not that hard... look in
SweepViruses.pm and one of the simpler wrappers... The real
time-consumer is the testing bit (as always:).

--
-- Glenn