New Year's Resolution and new beta release

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:28:41 CET 2007

On 05/01/07, Jan-Piet Mens <jpm at retail-sc.com> wrote:
> On Thu Jan 04 2007 at 20:45:33 CET, Julian Field wrote:
>
> > I have also figured out how to get the configuration system to call a
> > ruleset from within a Custom Function. So if you want to handle some
> > situations with a Custom Function, but then have that use a ruleset some
> > of the time, you can now do it.
>
> Can a custom function also add a header to the current message, and if
> so, could you give us a hint on what to call?

It should. Think "custom function on the * Spam Actions" where * is
one of Non, High or the empty string:-).
If that would be feasible for what you want to do... is another matter:-).
You could also look at/mimic how Jules code adds headers to the
message object (pushing them onto the extraspamheaders array, more or
less), which would free you to place this in any custom function
called after the message object has been created, but before it gets
written to file.
At least... that's my understanding so far:-).

--
-- Glenn