Greylisting (WAS: Re: MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.57 released)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 22:30:49 CET 2007

On 04/01/07, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> What do you need me to look at?

(snip)
Well, these queue files Nerijus posted in
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.virus.mailscanner/47084/focus=47128
... As you can see from the thread, postcat seems to grok them OK, but
not MS. So I was planning (in your absense) to try see why things
don't pan out... but never got the time. I sure would appreciate (not
to mention Nerijus:-) if you could take the time to look at them.

BTW, if you don't mind a personal question... What ails you? Hopefully
something livable/curable?!
Best regards
--
-- Glenn