Lock Type Question

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Jan 4 18:04:28 CET 2007

Daniel Straka spake the following on 1/4/2007 7:39 AM:
> Is it OK to have the "Lock Type =" configuration option uncommented and
> blank?
> I've been getting a lot of the following messages in the mail log and
> was
> wondering if this might be related.
> Jan  4 08:32:47 mail sendmail-in[2531]: rejecting connections on daemon
> MTA: 15 children, max 15

Even though your problem is not related to the locktype setting, I would still
set something there. Maybe it is working now, but the autodetect part of
mailscanner has been wrong before, and it could happen again.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and