Lock Type Question

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Thu Jan 4 16:58:50 CET 2007

Dan

Actually I think the previous message poster was nearer the mark.

I'd suggest you look at how busy the system must be before sendmail
stops accepting connections....

Eg in sendmail.cf

# load average at which we just queue messages
#O QueueLA=8

# load average at which we refuse connections
#O RefuseLA=12

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator