Process old Mails

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Jan 3 23:11:44 CET 2007

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Daniel Fuhrer wrote:

> Hi all
> I have Mailscanner running on a freebsd 5.3 box.
> This morning I had a lot of mails in the directory /var/spool/mqueue.in

This is the directory MailScanner uses to collect the mail to process
from, your maillog should show why MailScanner was not doing it...
hopefully, did you run  /path/to/MailScanner --lint

Were you mailbombed?  Using correct locktype? Somthing had to opf failed
for it to do that, permissions did not change?

--
Cheers
Res

"So, you think you can tell Heaven from Hell?" - Roger Waters