Mailscanner and mailscanner-mrtg

ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 00:28:40 CET 2007

--

I set both values to / and it seemed to work...

/etc/MailScanner/mailscanner-mrtg.conf
======================================

# The MailScanner work directory, often in tmpfs for those who are worried
# about performance.  Usually /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming.
# If this is not set to a mount point the graph will be blank
##### AJOS1 CHANGE #####
#x# MailScanner Work Directory = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming
##### AJOS1 CHANGE #####
MailScanner Work Directory = /

# The spool directory
# If this is not set to a mount point the graph will be blank
##### AJOS1 CHANGE #####
#x# Spool Directory = /var/spool
##### AJOS1 CHANGE #####
Spool Directory = /