Image spam

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Wed Feb 28 21:53:50 CET 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Chris Yuzik wrote:

> As usual, excellent information. We'll be looking at implementing the
> Snertsoft (great company name, btw) milters asap.

Well. Snert in Dutch is either:

  - A thick pee soup. In orde to qualify one must be able to stick a sppon
    in and it should not fall sideway immediatly. It is closely related to
    skating outdoor. (But global warming disabled that feature here.)

  - A negative indicator. For example a 'snert fiets' is a louzy bike.
    (Which usually ends up in the canals by the dozens.)

Hugo.

--
 	hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org	http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)