An example of a false positive URIBL

Jay Chandler chandler.lists at chapman.edu
Wed Feb 28 21:32:02 CET 2007

-------- Original Message --------

Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:47:27 -0600
From: "Jason Cordes" <cordes at gmail.com>
To: "AP Computer Science" <ap-compsci at lyris.collegeboard.com>
Subject: *****SPAM***** Re: [ap-compsci] Default settings for JCreator

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Cordes [mailto:cordes at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:47 PM
To: AP Computer Science

That isn't done by JCreator, that is done by Java.
And really, they aren't public, they are "package" level access, which
means anything in the same file (and possibly folder, I haven't tried
recently) can access it.

This is distinctly different from C++ class behavior which DOES
default to private.
If you are a C++ programmer, pretend that Java classes are actually
struct, that might help :)

--
Jason Cordes
http://mail.bryanisd.org/~jcordes <<<<<
"I can't think of a job I'd rather do than computer programming. All
day, you create patterns and structure out of the formless void, and
you solve dozens of smaller puzzles along the way." Peter Van Der
Linden "Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets"

====