Julian Field in hospital

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Wed Feb 28 15:46:00 CET 2007

Matt Hampton wrote:
> DAve said:
>
>  > We need a world map with a push pin for every "Get Well Soon" I've
>  > seen today...
>
> Folks - I have put a page up on my site with a ClustrMap (same as on the
> MailScanner home page so I thought it would be appropriate)
>
> http://www.bastionmail.co.uk/best-wishes-to-jules-field/
>
> If you visit the link the ClustrMap will generate the map for us.
>
> If you want to leave you name and location as a comment feel free.
>
> Once Jules is better I'll get the graph printed and drop it over and to
> him.

Thank you, I wish I had thought of that.

I hope you don't mind but I cross posted your clustermap URL to the
SpamAssassin list as I have not seen any mention of Julian there. I
would like to see that map lite up by the time Julian gets it. I think
it is a good way to show both Julian and his family how far reaching his
efforts are.

DAve

Veterans?