Julian Field in hospital

Matt Hampton matt at coders.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 15:11:14 CET 2007

DAve said:

 > We need a world map with a push pin for every "Get Well Soon" I've
 > seen today...

Folks - I have put a page up on my site with a ClustrMap (same as on the
MailScanner home page so I thought it would be appropriate)

http://www.bastionmail.co.uk/best-wishes-to-jules-field/

If you visit the link the ClustrMap will generate the map for us.

If you want to leave you name and location as a comment feel free.

Once Jules is better I'll get the graph printed and drop it over and to
him.

cheers

Matt

(I used to work with Jules and he was one of my supervisors when I was a
student in Southampton!)