URIBL False Positives

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Wed Feb 28 07:26:40 CET 2007

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Stephen Swaney wrote:

> [...]

In my view the list is not aggresive enough. If you have repeated spam
with URL's listed of dubious sites and they are still rejected then I
think they are rather conservative.

But I think the point is that no URL in the message is recognized on the
site.

Jay: How much time was there between the message and your verification?

I can image some entries have been on the blacklist for a while untill
someone complains and they get transfered to another list.

Hugo.

--
 	hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org	http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)