Julian Field in hospital

Wed Feb 28 03:12:27 CET 2007

Although I am very new to this list, I am a long time user of MailScanner.
I always thought that there is a big organization or company behind this
wonderful application.

Now I know a brilliant individual is behind all of this.
I don't know him much, but I hope he will be with us soon, and give me a
chance to know him better :D

Best wishes from Japan (and Turkey..)

Ganbatte!.. Jules!...