PayPal or some other form of on-line donation for a "get well" gift for Julian? -- Tim Chown?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Feb 28 02:09:27 CET 2007

If you just have to send cash, just use PayPal and send the dough to
paypal at fsl.com and mark the payment "Well deserved loot for Julian". We'll
get the cash to Julian. Trust me `:]

Now if I can just figure out some way to sneak his favorite Chablis into the
hospital, I'm sure he'll recover a lot faster.

Steve

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com