Message Too Large

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Feb 28 02:08:13 CET 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

>> My settings    Max Spam Check Size = 11000000
>
> So you scan anything up to 11 MB for SPAM? Frankly I have never seens SPAM
> over 100kB in size.

Several of us have seen them up to 2 MB, I set 11MB because sendmail will
reject anything over 10MB, thereby ensuring it will scan everything.

Don't kid yourself, these low life scumbag privacy invading maggots
frequent this list, either members, or regulary use the archives,
not only ours, but all mediums involving all software to stop them, how
else do you think they try keep up with us trying to keep one step ahead
of them :)

As soon as you say 100kb size limit, they will ensure there crud exceeds
this size, we've seen enough of it months ago to warrant stopping the
"above this is not going to be spam" checks.

It costs spammers nothing, because its not their personal links they use,
its all the winblows infected pc's they sieze control of.

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie