Julian Field in hospital

Tim Chown tjc at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 27 23:48:34 CET 2007

Hi,

Thanks everyone for their kind words.   We're saving messages and will
be sure to pass them to Jules as and when he can appreciate them.  I'm
sure his parents who are at his bedside will also be very grateful for
all the good wishes from around the world.

I visited the hospital today.   Jules is still in a very critical
condition, though in the last 24 hours he has not had any setbacks and
has had his drug level reduced slightly.

We'll also make a contact point public for cards, etc as soon as it's
practical to deliver them to him.

I'll keep updates flowing and will check the list daily to save out the
messages for him.

Thanks again,

--
Tim