SpamAssassin 3.1.8

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Tue Feb 27 22:54:48 CET 2007

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Scott Silva wrote:

> Does anybody have some good links to file hosting sites?
> Places to put stuff like this.

Not really. But if needed I can put it somewhere on server in a hosting
centre. If you provide an atomic directory with a description page and the
patch(es) I can put it up somewhere as part of a website.

I could even make it subhost if you like. If you are interrested I suggest
you contact me off-list to work out the details.

Hugo.

--
 	hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org	http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)