Black List and Max Spam Check Size

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Tue Feb 27 16:02:45 CET 2007

Hey all,

Ran into a bit of an issue with the 4.58.9 release and the way the
Max Spam Check Size is implemented.  In Message.pm the Max Spam Check
Size skip is ahead of the Black List check, which allows a sender to
bypass the blacklist simply by sending a message larger than what's
defined.  I've included a patch that moves the Max Size check below
the Blacklist/Whitelist check, if everything is in order could this
perhaps be incorporated in the next release?  Or if there's a reason
that it should come before the list check that I'm missing, please
let me know.

Thanks.