Julian Field in hospital

markee markee at bandwidthco.com
Tue Feb 27 04:32:11 CET 2007

Subject: Julian Field in hospital

Hi,

I work with Jules at the University of Southampton and sadly we have to
report that he was admitted to hospital on Friday having been found
collapsed at home.

He's currently in a critical condition in hospital, but is stable.

Obviously there will not be any mailscanner development or maintenence by
Jules for the immediate future, but we hope everyone on this list will join
us in wishing him all the best towards a full recovery.

We'll let the list know of significant changes in his condition, and in due
course where get well messages or cards can be sent.

If someone here has permissions to post the message on to the mailscanner
announce list, please do so.

--
Tim

Julian attempted to subtly tell us all a month ago or so how ill he was.
It was surely a surprise to me how he could accomplish what he did under
such circumstances.

For Julian: You are one of the finest human beings I have never met and you
have produced one of the most valuable software programs I have ever used.
You are a gifted individual. We need you to get well soon and get back here
with us all.

postmaster at bandwidthco.com
MailScanner at Bandwidthco Computer Security is for your absolute protection.