Julian Field in hospital

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 18:23:45 CET 2007

On 26/02/07, Tim Chown <tjc at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I work with Jules at the University of Southampton and sadly we have
> to report that he was admitted to hospital on Friday having been
> found collapsed at home.
>
> He's currently in a critical condition in hospital, but is stable.
>
> Obviously there will not be any mailscanner development or maintenence
> by Jules for the immediate future, but we hope everyone on this list
> will join us in wishing him all the best towards a full recovery.
>
> We'll let the list know of significant changes in his condition, and
> in due course where get well messages or cards can be sent.
>
> If someone here has permissions to post the message on to the mailscanner
> announce list, please do so.

Thank you Tim for letting us know. This is dire news indeed, in view
of his medical condition.
All we can do is hope, and pray, for a speedy recovery.
I hope you will keep us posted on _any_ news Tim... Jules is very
valued here, and we do care deeply about his health and well-being.

Best regards
--
-- Glenn