Julian Field in hospital

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Mon Feb 26 17:51:21 CET 2007

Hi!

>> He's currently in a critical condition in hospital, but is stable.
>>
>> Obviously there will not be any mailscanner development or maintenence
>> by Jules for the immediate future, but we hope everyone on this list
>> will join us in wishing him all the best towards a full recovery.
>>
>> We'll let the list know of significant changes in his condition, and
>> in due course where get well messages or cards can be sent.
>>
>> If someone here has permissions to post the message on to the mailscanner
>> announce list, please do so.

> I am very sorry to hear this.  My thoughts are with Jules at this time.
> Wishing him a speedy recovery.

If there is anything we can do, you Julian or his familly please tell. All
the best the comming days. News like aint things people wanne read about,
it sadely happens anyway. All the best Julian! A guy like you should not
be in the hospital at all, sad you cant write perl code to block human
virusses. On mail you are the best.

Bye,
Raymond.